Duration: 2 Hours
- Morning tour leaves at 09:30
- Afternoon tour leaves at 13:30
- House of Medusa Restaurant in Sultanahmet
Skip the line to the Hagia Sophia
Visit the Hagia Sophia, the most significant site of the Greek Orthodox religion in Istanbul and learn how it was converted into a mosque after the Ottoman conquest of Constantinople.
On this 2-hour tour you’ll skip the lines and explore the museum with a licensed guide. In the interior you’ll see elements of a mosque and of a church standing next to each other. Admire the basilica’s stunning dome and minarets, and countless mosaics, paintings, columns, and mosaics gallery.
Learn how the impressive İznik tiles were added over time, how the stunning Virgin Mary mosaic was made, and why the Ottomans chose to bury their sultans in the courtyard.
- Skip the lines and enter the Hagia Sophia without delay
- Enjoy a tour with an expert guide and learn about Byzantine architecture
- See elements of the former church and mosque side by side in the interior
- Licensed guide
- Skip-the-line admission ticket for Hagia Sophia
- Small-group walking tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Lunch and drinks