Highlights of Istanbul itinerary completely and efficiently immerses you into Sultanahmet by visiting the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Grand Bazaar and Topkapı Palace in a single day.
- A detailed walking tour of how to navigate Canakkale so that you can be independent
- Three-hour introduction tour to Canakkale city led by an expert local guide
- Choice of a private tour or a shared group with a maximum of 12 people
- Private Tour for 2 people
- Adult 12 and over
- Child 3-11 years
- Infant 0-2 years
Discover the best of Canakkale:
Join an ultimate tour experience with an expert guide to discover the streets of this charming seaside city. Expect intriguing insights, fun facts, and stories from the people who live in Canakkale.
Enjoy the privileges of a small group or a private tour to discover lesser-known treasures that other visitors often miss bringing you an understanding of the city with its strategic location, history, and culture.
Take a detour from Gallipoli and Troy walking around the city to understand its importance as a major trading center and a military garrison. Visit the neighborhoods that accommodated a large number of diplomatic missions from European countries.
Learn the architecture of Canakkale walking the main artery and focus on the city’s 19th-century buildings. Explore the facts of the urban development and the change that the city witnessed over two centuries.
See the neighborhood’s most striking monuments, markets, street-art hotspots, and little-known local haunts that characterize this beautiful and lively area. Architectural details not easily visible to the eyes become suddenly easy to spot and life gets a little bit slower as you follow your expert guide.
End your day with enough knowledge to navigate Canakkale independently.
- Professional local guide for insider’s knowledge of the city
- Private or small groups for a more personalized tour and an interactive experience
- Three hours walking tour at a relaxed pace
- Transport to the meeting spot
- The promenade
- Calvert Gardens
- Vitalis Mansion
- Clock Tower
- Surp Kevork Armenian Church
- Hallio Passage
- Mekor Hayim Synagogue
- We meet at the replica Trojan Horse by the promenade, across the governor’s office.
Three sessions every day:
- Morning session: 09:30 – 12:30
- Afternoon session: 13:30 – 16:30
- Early evening session: 16:00 – 19:00