Highlights of Istanbul itinerary completely and efficiently immerses you into Sultanahmet by visiting the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Grand Bazaar and Topkapı Palace in a single day.
- We meet you at the dock and bring you back in time for departure.
- We use the tram instead of sitting in big tour buses.
- We buy admission tickets and skip the line with our priority admission.
- Choice of a private tour or a small-group tour
- Local and professional tour guides
Daily Shore Excursions in Istanbul
Shore excursions can get quite daunting, especially in a city like Istanbul. It is very big, public transport is complicated, and the sites are far from the dock. You could lose valuable time trying to find a taxi or waiting at a long line for admission tickets.
Walks in Istanbul’s team are locals from the city, and we are very experienced with shore excursions in Istanbul. We provide the best-designed itinerary for your time and we deliver the tour efficiently.
We take full advantage of our local knowledge and experience. Our shore excursions of Istanbul start right from the dock and we leave you back at the dock once your tour finishes.
As other passengers sit in big buses to get here and there, we are the first to arrive by tram and make the most of the day before the crowds. While you enjoy our priority admission to skip the lines, we do the hard work of beating the crowds. Our itineraries are well planned so you don’t miss a thing during your short visit.
Istanbul is fascinating, and we share the best of the city with you so that you can make the most of your time here and enjoy your shore excursion!
We run shore excursions twice a day. We cater to full-day and half-day visitors. Please provide your ship’s schedule so we can organise your tour accordingly.
- Full-day guiding fee for a professional guide
- Tram ride between Sultanahmet and dock
- Admission fees to sites and museums
- Skip-the-line priority admission to sites
- Meeting Point
- We meet you at the dock.
- Please let us know your ship’s name and schedule when you book so that we can organise our meeting point.
- Full-day tours run every day, 09:00 – 16:00
- Half-day tours run every day, 09:00 – 13:00 and 13:00 – 17:00
- We can alter the schedule according to your ship’s schedule. Please let us know the details.
- Private Group Pricing
- Shared groups (eight people max.): €80 per person
- Private groups: Base price of €250 for two people, €50 for every additional person
- Children: Free until the age of 12, accompanied by an adult