Highlights of Istanbul itinerary completely and efficiently immerses you into Sultanahmet by visiting the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Grand Bazaar and Topkapı Palace in a single day.
- Sit back and relax on the ultimate Bosphorus cruise on a private yacht.
- Learn about the history and culture of lesser-known neighbourhoods from your local guide.
- Admire the famous Ottoman wooden manors, fortresses, and palaces as the yacht goes zigzagging around Europe and Asia.
- All-inclusive private tour with an expert guide, hotel transfer, and private yacht.
Explore the Bosphorus on a Private Yacht
Leave Sultanahmet for the day and explore the Bosphorus on a private yacht. Enjoy the privilege of a professional and local guide onboard. Witness the real way that Istanbulites live, especially on the Asian side.
Choose to explore the Bosphorus in our all-inclusive tour. Never worry about transfers, guides, or crowded boats!
Meet your guide at your hotel and relax on your private transport to Kabatas, where you board your yacht. Enjoy the Bosphorus in Istanbul on a private yacht with an expert local guide. Leave the crowds behind and relax as you travel on one of the most beautiful waterways in the world. Admire the old Ottoman wooden houses, the people who live in them, and the local culture.
See the Ottoman palaces, mighty castles, small towns, and two suspended bridges. Unwind on deck as the boat zigzags between Asia and Europe.
Spend two hours onboard a beautiful yacht with the company of a private guide and enjoy the famous Bosphorus in Istanbul. Your tour ends with a private transfer back to the hotel.
- Private yacht
- Private transfer from hotel to Kabatas and back
- Private and expert tour guide
- Soft drinks onboard
- Full crew on boat
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased separately)
- We pick you up from your hotel with your guide and a private vehicle. We plan hotel pick-up times once you book.
- The timings shown are when you need to be on the boat.
- Boat trip starts and ends at Kabatas.
We can organize this private tour three times every day:
- Morning tour at 10:00
- Afternoon tour at 14:00
- Early evening at 16:30