Highlights of Istanbul itinerary completely and efficiently immerses you into Sultanahmet by visiting the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Grand Bazaar and Topkapı Palace in a single day.
- It’s more than a food tour in Istanbul; it’s a total experience.
- Walk around the back streets of Istanbul’s old city.
- Spice Market delicacies and lots of food
- Excellent local food spots in Suleymaniye
- Vegetarians are well catered for.
- Choice of a private tour or a shared group tour
- Local and professional tour guides
- LOTS of food samplings!
Discover Istanbul’s Culinary Scene
Join us to sample the exceptional food culture in Istanbul! What’s in a kebab? How do you make Turkish coffee? Where’s the best baklava made? Compare mezes and tapas, taste offals, and learn all about the city’s cuisine on this tour.
Explore the markets of Istanbul and discover the diverse and delectable cuisine of this fascinating city in carefully selected local spots.
Discover the highlights of Istanbul’s culinary scene on this tour, which takes you to the places other tourists don’t get to see. See the Spice Market, Eminonu, Tahtakale, Suleymaniye, a local market, and discover a traditional residential neighbourhood.
Your tour begins at the Spice Market, and your guide takes you around the authentic areas of the city. Visit spots where only locals eat and see how everyday people live their lives in Istanbul. Explore a special local market brimming with all of the culinary products imaginable.
The tour also visits mosques and other historical buildings, if requested. You get to sample plenty of food along the way: baklava, kebabs, desserts, Turkish delight, simit, Turkish tea, mezes, olives, delicatessen stops, pastrami, clotted cream, cheese, and more!
Istanbul has everything that you can ask for in a food destination, and you have the chance to experience this on our Culinary Walking Tour.
Group tours have a maximum of eight people, so the experience is always intimate.
- All food samplings
- Professional and expert tour guide
- Transport to the meeting spot
- We meet in front of the Spice Market in Eminonu. You can see a big mosque by the waterfront.
- Your guide waits for you by the steps where there are a lot of pigeons.
- This tour runs every day, except Sundays.
- Morning tour starts at 09:30.
- Afternoon tour starts at 13:30.