Leave Sultanahmet for the day and explore the Bosphorus on a private yacht. You don’t have to worry about transfers or crowds, just sit back and relax while your expert guide introduces you to this unique and gorgeous waterway.
Authentic Turkish Food Tour in Kadikoy
Only Private Tours: Best of Turkish food in a local neighborhood
- Private Tour Base price for 2 adults
Eat your way through Kadıköy on our delectable private tour.
Istanbul is more than a city full of beautiful buildings, palaces, and mosques… This bustling city is also the stage for a lot of very good eating and drinking. Experience Istanbul with a local gourmet guide and discover the Asian side of the city on a small group walking tour.
Kadıkoy is a residential neighborhood where the locals meet their friends for a stroll, do their shopping, and eat a wide variety of delicious food. Discover typical Turkish flavors in the early evening light, after crossing the Bosphorus Straight to the Asian side of Istanbul. This charming itinerary lets you get to know more of Istanbul, apart from the old town of Sultanahmet which is visited more often.
Taste local fare, chat with shopkeepers, watch locals, and make friends. Join this tour for an evening of fantastic food and drink, interesting history and culture, and loads of fun. You’ll sample baklava, kebabs, desserts, Turkish delight, simit, Turkish tea, mezes, olives, delicatessen, pastrami, clotted cream, cheese, and much more!
At the tour’s end, choose to linger in Kadikoy or follow your guide on the commuter ferry back to where you started.
- Enjoy the ferry ride across the Bosphorus and set foot on the soil of the Asian continent.
- Taste your way through the neighborhood of Kadıkoy on the Asian side of Istanbul.
- Follow your expert guide to discover where local Istanbulites go to eat and socialize.
- Sample bountiful and local food served alongside plates of the popular appetizers called ‘meze.’
- Understand the story behind the world-famous cuisine of Turkey.
- Vegetarians are also well catered for.
- Enjoy a well-planned private tour with an experienced local guide.
- All food samplings
- Bosphorus ferry tickets
- Professional and local guide
- Private walking tour
- Drinks (minimum drinking age is 18)
We meet at Hamdi Restaurant in Eminonu.
Here is the full address: Rüstem Paşa Mah Tahmis Caddesi, Kalçin Sk. No:11, 34116