Highlights of Istanbul itinerary completely and efficiently immerses you into Sultanahmet by visiting the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Grand Bazaar and Topkapı Palace in a single day.
- Taste your way through the neighbourhood of Kadıköy on the Asian side.
- Follow your local guide to discover where local Istanbulites go to eat and socialize.
- At each stop, sample local food served alongside plates of the popular appetizers called ‘meze’.
- Enjoy a commuter ferry going across the Bosphorus to the Asian continent.
- Adult (Ages 12+) min 2 people
- Child (Ages 3-11)
- Infant (Ages 2 & Under)
- Private Tour for 2 people
Eat Your Way Through Kadıköy
Istanbul is not only a city full of beautiful buildings, palaces, and mosques. It’s also a city full of great spots to eat and drink. Experience Istanbul with a local gourmet guide. Join a small-group walking tour of a maximum of eight people to discover the Asian side of the city. Eat your way through Kadıköy, and indulge in a taste of Istanbul’s evening life.
Kadıköy is a very residential neighborhood where all the locals meet their friends, do their shopping, and eat a variety of good food. Discover typical Turkish flavors in the early evening after you go across the Bosphorus to the Asian side. This charming itinerary lets you get to know Istanbul apart from the old town Sultanahmet.
Taste several samplings, chat with shopkeepers, watch locals, and make friends. Join this tour for an evening of great food and drink, history and culture, and lots of fun.
This tour runs every evening.
- LOTS of food!
- Choice of a private tour or a shared group of eight people max.
- Local and professional tour guides
- Vegetarians are well catered for.
- All food samplings
- Bosphorus ferry tickets
- Professional and local guide
- Small-group walking tour
- Transport to the meeting spot
- We meet at the Spice Market front entrance in Eminonu.
- Facing the sea, you can see a big mosque (Yeni Cami) with big steps and lots of pigeons on your right.