Highlights of Istanbul itinerary completely and efficiently immerses you into Sultanahmet by visiting the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Grand Bazaar and Topkapı Palace in a single day.
- A quick walking tour of how to navigate Sultanahmet so that you can be independent
- Three-hour Istanbul introduction tour
- We give you a short introduction to Istanbul and Sultanahmet to get your bearings without walking into sites.
- We buy your admission tickets (not included) so that you skip the line with our priority admission.
- Choice of a private tour or a shared group with a maximum of eight people
- Local and professional tour guides
- Adult (Ages 12+) min 2 people
- Child (Ages 3-11)
- Infant (Ages 2 & Under)
- Private Tour for 2 people
A Quick Tour in Sultanahmet
Are you on a short layover in Istanbul? Do you only have a half day to discover the city? Are you interested in Istanbul tours led by locals? Our express tour shows you the city without entering any of the museums or attractions.
We want to help you learn to navigate Istanbul so that you can explore the city independently after our three-hour introductory tour of Istanbul.
On this tour, you learn how to take in the Topkapı Palace, how to make the most of the Blue Mosque, how to skip the lines at Istanbul museums, and how to get into the buzz of the Grand Bazaar.
We give you a short introduction to Istanbul to get your bearings from local, informed, passionate guides.
Our Istanbul Express tour starts at the Hippodrome. Then, we show you the city on the map, give you a transport card, and talk about the tram system.
We then do a tour in Sultanahmet to see the best sites in Istanbul, showing you the major highlights from outside: Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Topkapı Palace, Hippodrome, and the Grand Bazaar.
With our priority admission, we can purchase you a Museum Pass, which is a pre-paid card that includes admission to all of the major sites in the city so that you can explore on your own (you can add this option when you book the tour).
With our Istanbul introduction, you learn how to get on the tram with your Istanbul card, the proper dress code for a mosque, the best restaurants for lunch, in what order to visit Istanbul highlights, and of course how to enjoy shopping at the Grand Bazaar.
Istanbul Express is a quick tour in Sultanahmet. You can choose to go on a guided private tour and enjoy exclusive access to a private guide or join a small group of eight. The experience is always intimate with our small groups.
- Expert professional guide
- Small group or private tour
- Walking tour
- Transport to Sultanahmet
- Admission fees (although we can skip the line and purchase them for you)
- We meet at the House of Medusa Restaurant in Sultanahmet.
Two sessions every day:
- Morning session: 09:30 – 12:30
- Afternoon session: 13:30 – 16:30