Check out Istanbul’s two greatest monuments on this small-group walking tour. Experience the splendor and charm of Islam and Greek Orthodox religions standing just next to each other.
- 1-4 people Private Van
- 5-8 people Private Van
- 9-12 people Private Van
Istanbul’s Sabiha Gokcen (SAW) airport is on the Asian side and quite far away from the central districts where your accommodation will probably be.
Unfortunately, there is no train service. But do not despair! Shuttle buses and expensive taxis are not your only options.
Enjoy the comfort and safety of taking a private transfer from Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport ( SAW ) to your accommodation.
Organize a private transfer instead of a taxi especially if:
- You’re arriving at a very uncivilized hour
- You feel uncomfortable in a country where you don’t speak the language
- There are more than three people in your party
- Your luggage is bigger than standard
- You are staying at a rental apartment, not at a hotel
- Given the distance, it is the same cost!